Tokyo Food Safety Information Center » Series: Useful everyday information about food hygiene
Series: Useful everyday information about food hygiene
This page contains practical manuals useful for preventing food poisoning in the home.
Including the latest findings from new experiments, this series of articles offers important points to note and easy to understand hints concerning the making of food at home.
Fundamental knowledge on food poisoning and the latest topics concerning food hygiene can also be found here. We hope you will find this series useful.
- Article 1: The first step in preventing food poisoning
- Article 2: Food storage
- Article 3: Sterilization and cleaning (with special supplement)
- Article 4: Important points concerning box lunches and eating out
- Article 5: Special feature 1: Food hygiene for infants
- Article 6: Special feature 2: Food hygiene for senior citizens
- Article 7: Hygiene management by ingredient
- Article 8: The handling of cookware and water
- Article 9: A chat about food poisoning